k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Up, Up and Away!!!

It's that time of the year again, whoa, I am getting back home, and have great plans after that. Heading to Delhi, where my sis studies, and then to Mussorie, and Dehradun, with my mama and mami. The trip promises to be fun, and I plan to enjoy every strechable moment of it... Viola... And I also hope to keep the blog updated during that time... though I cannot promise that :))

Anyways, the good thing is that the examinations are done with... the one thing about exams is that they look good in retrospect... esp when u are recounting the horrid, the stone-milking experiences you had at that time. It's fun to tell about exams to others, esp ppl who don't study at IITs... they more-often-than-not start preparing for their examinations almost a month before the exams... and here we sit watching movies one day before the ordeal...

Anyways, the parliament seems to be heading for a coalition this time around. I feel one single party should have come to power, so that it would have a defined set of policies, and would not succumb to arm-twisting by the small regional parties, which takes a lot of credibility away from the government. Whatever, party comes to power [any of the two... there is not much difference I see between the two... both are equally bad], should be given a clear verdict, so that it can work on trying (they never succeed, lolz) to implement its voluble promises it had made during the elections.

Let's see, only time can unfold the future....

c ya and ciao... hope I continue to write the blog for the next few weeks...

===
Computers are the DNA of the new world and I am GOD !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home