k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Marketing in the NUU economy

As you can possibly guess, today I had my marketing management examination. Went well, coz after all you only bhaat in such exams. But it was fun answering the paper, out of a total of 50 marks 20 were on a Case study and another 10 on comprehending and relating a newspaper report with the marketing domain. All said and done, the examination was much better than the classes we've had. The classes were boring to say the least... The professor is dull and repetitive, and delivers lectures on a subject like marketing... aarrgh... Somebody teach him a thing or two about management education... Isn't it supposed to be interactive, with lots of case studies and real-world analysis. Some professors can make even highly interesting subjects like marketing unstimulating...

Ah yes, and tomorrow I have the 800 pound Gorilla to contend with. Don't get me wrong because this is my Computer Organization and Architecture examination. This is one examination which can make or break my SGPA [Semester Grade Point Average]. It is all of 8 credits, and the course which includes the formidable CPU design laboratory, which I have talked much about earlier. The subject is cool, but the professor isn't and tries to teach us outdated concepts as I had earlier pointed out...

I better start studying, coz I really haven't done enough, and so...

ciao
===
Computers are the DNA of the new world and I am GOD !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home