k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Dreamy Eyes and Sleepy Bodies

Thankfully, my Probability and Statistics exam went off fairly well... This is one subject that I have begun to get terrified of after the debacle in the mid-semester examinations where I scored 11/30. I just don't know what struck my on the day of the mid-sems. There were some problems I did not know how to solve, fair enough, but the ones I knew I made so many silly mistakes !!! To add to the misfortune, the teacher did not give any marks for the process... all marks were on the basis of the answer, even if u had copied it [In fact this did happen]. Hopefully, I will not have made so many silly mistakes in the end semester examinations and would pass with decent scores...

Computer Org and Architecture also went off well. The paper was pretty interesting though not easy. We had to provide the design for a 16 bit CPU... and that one question was worth 50 marks out of a total of 100. But what I feel good about is that I discovered a new way to do conditional jumping, which I had not thought of earlier... and decided to take the risk and write that new method. Hope the professor understands it [Amen]... However, in the end due to lack of time, I did a stupid mistake that would cost me good amount of marks. However, this doesnot matter, coz completing the CPU is tantamount to what we call saat khoon maaf in Hindi, that is, I will be spared even if i commit seven murders. The laboratory component is very high and so I do expect a good grade.

Tomorrow is Formal Language and Automata Theory, a very boring subject at times... and I am still preparing for it...

Heard chuddies, angrez and gora are now recognized english words... Way to go Indian English!!!

===
Computers are the DNA of the new world and I am GOD !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home