k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Addicted

Ok... I think i am addicted with the blogging business... this is my third blog of the day... and I really want to record my thoughts...

I have just completed watching amovie... MASTI... along with a few trips to the bathroom (read my 2nd blog and u would know :(( )... neways... the movie is pretty funny... actually it is a sex comedy without the sex... though with lots of lewd jokes... its about 3 friends really dissatisfied with their wives who give them everything but sex... and who decide to venture out looking for biryani because the ghar ki dal does not entice them any more.... and the kind of troubles they land up in while doing so... the direction is good but floppy at times... and some sequences seem out of the blue... anyways, this is what gives the movie its unique feel...

apart from that... nothing much to write about... i have been trying to read I/O organization in computers all this while... and direct memory access (DMA) is still left...

i guess i'll just pop a medicine now and go off to sleep coz i don want any more sojourns to the toilet... so ahoy... goodbye... and catchya ltr

bbye


===
The World Reads in awe as I write !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home