k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Best feelings in my Life

I saw this post on Riti's and felt that this was one awesome post! The feelings are not about great victories, vanquishing worthy opponents, earning incalculable riches, possessing immense power, but the small things in life which can make you happy.

Some of the very little things that make me happy are:
  1. When I cuddle my younger syster M, it takes away all my worries and is one moment I can always count as being on top of the list. And when I tickle her sooooo much that tears almost appear in her eyes from all the laughing.
  2. When I tease my older sister S to no end, and she becomes cross with me, and sometimes even charges at me!
  3. When Papa says he is proud of me.
  4. When I keep delaying my daily ablutions and Mummy comes to shout on me to go take a bath!
  5. When I dirty my room, and find Mummy has got it cleaned up for me. (Makes me both happy and naughty ;-) )
  6. When Maa kisses me on the forehead and wishes me good luck.
  7. Almost a decade back, when I used to keep my hand on my grandfather's stomach and feel it raising and falling with his breath.
  8. When I put in really long hours into some work and then see it flower into a beautiful result.
  9. When sometimes I (very rarely) I realize that I did something right which I had done wrong earlier.
  10. When I realize that I have helped somebody without expecting anything in return.
  11. When I can cross a noisome place by holding my breath and then inhale fresh, clean air.
  12. When I can lie in a dark room and feel that I am the Alpha and the Omega, the fabled frog-in-the-well, the universe begins and ends in my thoughts.
  13. When I can get lost into a book so much that I do not even realize that my parents are calling me for lunch.
  14. When I can sleep over a problem only to crack it when I get up.
  15. When I can stand atop a mountain peak and feel the wind striking my face (I haven't had a direct experience of it, but its a recurrent thought when I want to feel good).
  16. When I can stand on a beach and feel the sand retreating from under my feet and yet maintain my balance.
  17. When I can stand under a shower and let the water flow all over me, incessant, unrestrained, cleansing everything.
What are yours?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 pm, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    beautiful post...

    Wish u a very happy and safe Diwali

     

Post a Comment

<< Home