k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Illu season

Its the illumination season again and work in Kgp is on at full swing. If you dont know much about illumination check my posts:
  1. Rest at the time of work
  2. Illumination work
  3. Rangoli - Celebration of Colors
  4. The Best Day of My Life
  5. Long Overdue
Illumination is a tradition all of us in Kharagpur are really proud of, because it is something unique to Kgp! We could say that the teamwork, the competitive spirit, the creativity, the funda, the lively nights, and the grandeur all define Kgp!

I am posting some pictures of the guys working for illumination on my Flickr page here. I will keep updating them, so keep checking back!

(I would have liked to post them here, but resizing pictures is a pain, and it really messes with the template. In the meantime to make sure my readers do not miss out on the pictures I am including the Flickr Zeitgeist on my page.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home