k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Saturday, July 09, 2005

<Tag>Me</Tag>

Well I was tagged long ago, but as usual have been lazy and busy. Well, I am a CS student, ain't I? And most CS students swear by Perl, so here goes!

Three names I go by:
  1. $nick1 = "$1$2" if ($name =~ /(\w)\w*\s(\w)\w*\s\w*/) [If that sounds too cryptic, it simply is the initials of the first and middle name]
  2. $nick2 = "$1" if ($name =~ /\w*\s\w*\s(\w*)/) [or simply my surname]
  3. $nick3 = "kpowerinfinity" (simple!)

Note: Nobody calls me by my name!

Three screen names:

  1. $id1 = "$1$2$3" if ($name =~ /(\w)\w*\s(\w\w)\w*\s(\w*)/) [first letter of first name, first two letters of middle name and last name conjoined together]
  2. $id2 = "$nick1$surname" [Okay, if you don't like shortcuts $surname = "$1" if ($name =~ /\w*\s\w*\s(\w*)/)]
  3. $id3 = "k_power_infinity"

Three things I like about myself:

  1. Practical and focussed
  2. Am usually in an equilibrium and not a delirium :P
  3. Strong reasoning engine which makes up for lack of memory space in my processor.

Three things I don't like about myself:

  1. My Shape
  2. My poor memory
  3. In many cases my equilibrium crosses into phlegmatism (the word probably should have been phlegm but I don't like that because of its "other" meaning)

Three things that scare me:

  1. Judgement Day
  2. Thought of losing loved ones
  3. Bollywood Comedies

Three Essentials:

  1. Money
  2. Money
  3. Money

Three things I like in opposite sex:

  1. Vivaciousness [among the ones I have met]
  2. Their time management skills [the older ones]
  3. Hourglass [let's be honest!]

Three things I want to do badly right now:

  1. Bring my internship to a deserving end
  2. Get in shape
  3. Find out the right answer to the question below

Three careers I am considering right now:

  1. Research
  2. Become a Software Engineer
  3. Entrepreneurship [Will somebody please give me the idea of the next millenium?]

Three places I want to go on vacation:

  1. Kashmir
  2. Kerala
  3. Kolkata [believe it or not its my home town, but well, going to Kolkata is like a vacation now after staying out for so long]

Three kids names I like:

  1. Naah ! haven't thought about it!

Three things to do before dying:

  1. Appear on the cover of TIME
  2. Buy a personal Jet
  3. Stay in Rashtrapati Bhavan [even as a guest would do :P]

Three winners who have to take this quiz:

Why only 3 ... let's have a full-on party guys!

  1. Sid
  2. Shaggy
  3. Chirayu
  4. Dipanjan
  5. Lenin
  6. BS
  7. Mehak
  8. Deep Blue Sea
  9. Dipika
  10. Princess Riz

5 guys and 5 girls - looks good :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:51 am, Blogger Lancelot said…

    Bolly comedies not that bad now... try some tolly ones for size!!!

     
  • At 7:01 pm, Blogger Pallavi said…

    Kolkata man ... why ?? but I understand :)

     
  • At 4:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Money, money and more money? Boy are you honest and am I surprised!

    J

     
  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger abnegator said…

    hehehe...nice one..it seems u r working a lot.

     
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    # Kashmir
    # Kerala
    # Kolkata

    What is it abt K? Et tu Brutus?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home