Just a couple of things that cross my brain now-a-days:
- I have been most irresponsible and insensitive on many occasions in the past few weeks. I have done things I generally keep away from, and have repented almost on the next instant. I know I can not expiate myself just by writing about it, I can not even ask the parties effected to exonerate me, because my actions are going to have ramifications which probably might even affect them more than just spoiling their mood for the night, possibly even prove detrimental in many cases. And all this, when the suffering parties are some of my best friends in IIT Kharagpur. But, trust me, I am sorry... I haven't exactly been going through the best of times, and I just got carried away on certain occasions. I know I am to blame, but those words were not uttered with any condescending air, nor those actions effected just to prove anything. Don't get my actions wrong, I just started analyzing the case based on its merits, overlooking many other things that should have occured to me. I know forgiveness is a little too much to ask, but I just wanted to tell you all, don't get me wrong guys, I didn't mean what I did, and I never have. Your friendships are what sustain me, I can never think of doing such a thing ever again!
- As I wrote earlier, things are not exactly working out very well for the past few weeks. For one, I am neck deep into assignments, but sadly am not performing too well in them either. This is greatly affecting my social life. It obviously lends credence to doubts over my commitment to certain things, certain people. But believe me, one thing I am really not short of is tempo. It is just that I have (possibly consciously) taken up more work than I can handle at times, and its just the lack of time which is making me behave so.
- I don't know how I am going to live in the U.S. when I reach there in a fortnight. I don't have tickets, I don't yet have an apartment, I haven't started working on any list of stuff that I ought to take, I haven't been doing any work my mentor has asked me to, I am not decided on my PoA (plan of action) when I reach there. Time is flying, I just hope I can finish off all arrangements before I take off.
- I haven't been visiting too many blogs of late, haven't even been leaving comments on the ones which I do visit. Jus' that I am more in a mood for "main aur meri tanhayee".
- This A.C. lab I work in now-a-days is the only saviour!
- I got two tests tomorrow, it behooves me to put my mind to books ...
Current Mood: :-(
Current Music: Doping on Tata Young