k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Blog Anniversary

It is a year of my blogging. Well, not exactly, but a year of using Blog*spot. Had started off with Blurty, but decided to change to blogger within a couple of days.

Just a couple of things that cross my brain now-a-days:
  1. I have been most irresponsible and insensitive on many occasions in the past few weeks. I have done things I generally keep away from, and have repented almost on the next instant. I know I can not expiate myself just by writing about it, I can not even ask the parties effected to exonerate me, because my actions are going to have ramifications which probably might even affect them more than just spoiling their mood for the night, possibly even prove detrimental in many cases. And all this, when the suffering parties are some of my best friends in IIT Kharagpur. But, trust me, I am sorry... I haven't exactly been going through the best of times, and I just got carried away on certain occasions. I know I am to blame, but those words were not uttered with any condescending air, nor those actions effected just to prove anything. Don't get my actions wrong, I just started analyzing the case based on its merits, overlooking many other things that should have occured to me. I know forgiveness is a little too much to ask, but I just wanted to tell you all, don't get me wrong guys, I didn't mean what I did, and I never have. Your friendships are what sustain me, I can never think of doing such a thing ever again!
  2. As I wrote earlier, things are not exactly working out very well for the past few weeks. For one, I am neck deep into assignments, but sadly am not performing too well in them either. This is greatly affecting my social life. It obviously lends credence to doubts over my commitment to certain things, certain people. But believe me, one thing I am really not short of is tempo. It is just that I have (possibly consciously) taken up more work than I can handle at times, and its just the lack of time which is making me behave so.
  3. I don't know how I am going to live in the U.S. when I reach there in a fortnight. I don't have tickets, I don't yet have an apartment, I haven't started working on any list of stuff that I ought to take, I haven't been doing any work my mentor has asked me to, I am not decided on my PoA (plan of action) when I reach there. Time is flying, I just hope I can finish off all arrangements before I take off.
  4. I haven't been visiting too many blogs of late, haven't even been leaving comments on the ones which I do visit. Jus' that I am more in a mood for "main aur meri tanhayee".
  5. This A.C. lab I work in now-a-days is the only saviour!
  6. I got two tests tomorrow, it behooves me to put my mind to books ...
This, too, shall pass ...

Current Mood: :-(
Current Music: Doping on Tata Young

14 Comments:

  • At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry KK! You'll definitely make things right. Have patience.
    Best wishes!

     
  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger Romram said…

    its surprising that u an me r going through the same phase http://tiduhere.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Romram said…

    also just believe in yourself becuz we all know that u can do it.

     
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger SK said…

    hehe. am i thinking correctly about the sins u talked about in the first point? :-). then u have a few done against me as well.
    and i wonder what happens everytime someone takes gre, the language changes for ever.

     
  • At 4:34 pm, Blogger kpowerinfinity said…

    2arnab: thanks !

    2tidu: it will get better for u too !

    2suneet: i hardly did anything to u, if i compare it with them ...

     
  • At 5:55 pm, Blogger Calvin said…

    hey thr.. like all other phases this too shall come to pass.. hang in there.

    as for your upcoming trip, msg me if i can do anything. all the best :-)

     
  • At 6:36 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    KK, the GOD-perfectionist...thisblog is not what you are, you are among the very few people in the short list of mine.......who I think are admirable and adorable.

     
  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger Chirayu said…

    Wish you good luck, KK

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Himadri Mayank said…

    if ya in trouble.. breathe.. if ya not in trouble .. breathe.. coz dts what ll kip ya alive..

     
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger aneesh said…

    chill dude...... peace maaro.... its just a matter of time before the effected parties will forget all that happened....

    and as far as tempo is concerned.... u always were a chap of high tempo.......

    take care

     
  • At 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats and all the best for your trip. Dont get frazzled, all things have a habit of working out eventually.

    Cheers!

     
  • At 10:22 am, Blogger kpowerinfinity said…

    thanks guys. feeling much better now. things are working out :)

     
  • At 7:57 pm, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    Hey! All the best for ur trip..and keep smiling!!
    Here's a Maori proverb for u..

    "Turn your face to the sun,
    and the shadows fall behind you."


    Im sure things will look for u...

     
  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    look up for u *

     

Post a Comment

<< Home