k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Sunday, March 20, 2005

March in Kgp

Well, all of my readers must be thinking whatever happened to me. Well, I have been pretty busy over the last few weeks, will keep this post short as well.

For starters, for the first time I participated in dramatics. The Inter Hall Hindi Dramatics. We got Silver, even though we messed up at many places, most importantly me, who changed all the facts in a particular part. Kudos to Nehru Hall. They put up a really good show, and deserved gold. Canards of infinited practice during the weekend are doing the rounds, and even if they did half of what is being said, they would definitely put up a great performance.

It is elections time here in Kharagpur. A microcosm of the real elections, replete with alliances, campaigning, rigging, possibly everything. Halls leave no stone unturned to try and get their candidate win. The only ones who lose out are the poor first years - who have to arduosly listen to every hall tell how good their candidate is, same old crap !!

On the personal front, I have been busy because my internship mentor as well as my guide here expects me to do a lot of work, which I am not doing at all. Besides, I have my GRE next month, so am gonna be busy later as well. Sometimes, I wish there were 48 hours in a day !!

PS: My blog statistics have not been updated by blogger in a long time now. If anybody has any idea how to correct it, please let me know.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:35 pm, Blogger Akruti said…

    Goodluck for everything:))))) and keep posting atleast once in a week:)

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Blogger kpowerinfinity said…

    2neelima: I try to ... but miserably fail most of the time :( More importantly its difficult to find matter to write about...

     
  • At 8:17 am, Blogger Prati said…

    Good Luck ....:) thank you for the comment on my blog..also reply to that :)
    the blog statistics hasn't been updated even on mine .....

     
  • At 10:17 pm, Blogger Aruni Bhattacharya said…

    hey kk.long time no see. seems like u enjoyed urself,,,,got rid of the mustache.:))neway stay a rockstar

     
  • At 10:26 am, Blogger Sangeeta said…

    I wish there were more hours in a day too
    *Deep Sigh

    Im blogrolling u

     
  • At 2:43 pm, Blogger kpowerinfinity said…

    2hari: i cud write about them ... but its not something i want to share ... i am not exactly very fond of hall days (except my own) and find them a big farce in general.

    2prati: somebody gotta catch blogger guy by their collars and ask them !

    2aruni: will c ya in cal soon .. dont worry !

    2sangeeta: thanks for blogrolling me ... sometimes i wonder, who invented the clock !!!

     
  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger Ambuj Saxena said…

    Hi KK,

    If you find the answer to the update anomaly in your blogger from outside of this commect box, do write it here too(or in some of your blogs). I happen to be having the same problem.

     
  • At 6:37 pm, Blogger Pallavi said…

    All the best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home