k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Russian Circus

Saw a Russian Circus in Kolkata on Sunday, 19th. To say the least, it was AWESOME. The acrobatics of all those artists was simply mind boggling. Half the time, I was wondering if they were using some sort of an illusion.

The best part was the floor was made of ice, and all the artists used skates. The control these people have on their bodies is simply out-of-this-worldly. The trapeze act was also very good. The clown did a very good job. It was a very interactive thing, not the usual baffoonery.

Probably one of the reasons I liked it all the more was that I can never even think of doing anything like that. I mean, cummon, I wouldn't even be able to walk on ice, let alone all those dare acts. I was more like spell-bound.

Anyway, we got a pretty decent view. The ticket prices were from 50 to 700 bucks apiece, and we chose the 150 one. Although we got a side view, it was still a pretty commendable show. A very different experience. Try to catch it if it ever comes to your city.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home