k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Monday, December 06, 2004

Who needs Haloscan?

Check out the new commenting system on this blog. Thanks to BloggerHacks, I have reproduced Haloscan functionality with the age-old blogger commenting system. It required some work with the template code, but then I am proud of the result. A pat on the back ;)

And the best part is that I get a mail whenever someone leaves a comment !

Move over haloscan, I take over !

Current Mood: Jubilant

8 Comments:

  • At 1:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It works ! It works ! It really does ! 

    Posted by kpowerinfinity

     
  • At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good work dude, it does work! 

    Posted by saurabh!

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Akruti said…

    mubaarak,mubaarak

     
  • At 9:36 am, Blogger Pallavi said…

    good for you.. I am trying to incorporate the bloggerhacks system .. but havent got the time ...:)

     
  • At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just discovered that the comments link was not opening in Internet Explorer, and also that it does not show the page properly, at least at my current resolution (800x600).

    Well, I can only say that I was using very standard practices. The javascript code was:
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" onClick="javascript:window.open(URL,windowname,params); return false;">Link</a>
    I even tried changing the href attribute but is still refuses to work on IE.

    I've given up. I am just using a target="_blank" for IE part, though it does not give me the option of changing the window attributes. Huh !
     

    Posted by kpowerinfinity

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good work man :) .. but i think keep the haloscan thing too .. just like i did on mine .. backup :) 

    Posted by surinder

     
  • At 7:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bahut purana funda hai yaar... but tum thrill ho gaya :) chal bhai.. happy reh...  

    Posted by Handa

     
  • At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    handa.. ever the one to put people down eh? :-P 

    Posted by saurabh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home