k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Puzzle answer

Well the answer to the puzzle is as follows: [If you haven't read the puzzle read the post below first]. I am making the text below transparent.... To read it select the text below.

The husband and wife work in a circus. The husband is a shooter who aims at the apple kept on his wife's head, and he is blindfolded. Now, due to the added height of the new shoes, his calculations go awry, and he ends up shooting his wife. Simple. And logical.

Current Mood: Thank God !!! [GPL se bacha]
Current Music: None

PS: Thanks Vardan for telling me how to get the Current Mood and Music in.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 pm, Blogger VM said…

    Thanks a lot... I have made the puzzleblog, sending an invite through to you.

    btw Can I blogroll you ? oops.. I already have :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home