k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Saturday, July 24, 2004

A lovely week

This one was a hell of a week. I had my registrations for the new semester.

However, along with it came a lot of load about my breadth elective. I had been allotted Motion and Control in the Ocean Engg and Naval Arch dept. And it just had too much of mechanics for me. The fact is that I never liked too much of mechanics, not in school, and certainly not during JEE. Mechanics used to drive me crazy, and I used to loose my nerve as well as quite a bit of my confidence while attempting tough mechanics problems. So, there was no way I wanted a self-allotted course which had a lot of mechanics. However, the only alternatives being offered were the Devil's alternatives. I could take a subject with a lab component, but then I would probably not be alive by the end of this sem, because I already had 3 formidable labs. The only other option was Introduction to Flight, which apart from a great deal of mechanics, boasted of a very formidable and infamous prof, who was notorious for getting under the skin of his students.

Ultimately, after a lot of trouble, and several trips to the Dean, a few of my friends and I settled on Financial Management and Accounting. The only thing in its favour was that I would possibly learning something new, and interesting.

Apart from that, the week was just like any other, did not do any other work, and had a great treat today at Park, it was funduu and had a proper meal with starters et al after a really long time. It was actually the birthday treat of Biswa, Golu and KB, my wingies.

more later

===
"I have a dream" --- only when i'm sleepin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home