k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Lord of the Links

Lord of the Links

Why a new blog? The question is inescapable.

The main reason is that I had been told by a lot of people that I write 2 line posts. And anyway, I was tired of having my "diary" full of links. I realized that I was unable to do justice to either of the two [the blog and the links]... So I have started a new blog where I will be posting links of pages/news items/information I find interesting. Add it your blogroll, and keep checking because I think I will be updating it several times a day.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 pm, Blogger Prashb said…

    Forget what other ppl say...
    2 line posts r better than 2 page posts.
    Acchi bhaat maar leta hai tu bhi apne blog
    par .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home