k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

When Chaos Strikes

Last few days have been literally hell. Most of us have been living through hell, due to a ruckus over a ragging incident which never happened. A junior of mine had some problems with a senior, and the controversy has ballooned to such an extent that the Dean, Students Affairs (whom we love to call DoSA) has got involved. The situation is fast getting out of hand of us, and it remains to be seen who will be made the scapegoat and who will have to bear the consequences.

Anyway, on the personal front, it hasn't been very satisfactory either. Most of this week was spent on coding for my compilers assignment. The stuff seems to keep growing as you get nearer. Thankfully, I could finish in time. However, there is no respite. I face another two assignments, the first of which is due day after. AAAARRRRGGGHHH... when will this crap end.

Apart from that, nothing much has been happening. We had the O.P. for some time which was real fun, but now due to all the chaos, it is now off. So, I am really missing interacting with my juniors. Guess, I will write more about it in the Sanchar blog.

ciao

===
"I have a dream" --- only when i'm sleepin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home