k^infinity to http://kpowerinfinity.spaces.live.com/ & http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com

Pushing the limits ... to infinity! This blog has now been split into two. My personal blog is now located at Live Spaces and my more technical blog is located at Wordpress

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Me, Myself and the World

To start off, I am a student of the department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kharagpur... and presently I am in my 4th sem (out of a total of 8)... and rocking!!!

I am originally from Kolkata, India... where my family stays... its a great place.. slow, untiring... and with lots of holidays ;)... besides, it has all my friends from school and many from college...

regarding friends... one advantage of studying in a place like IIT is that u make friends from all parts of the country and so u save a lot in hotel and food costs .. hehehe

neways, rite now i am jhandaoing... which means basically doing nothing...

will keep the blog updated... bye guys
===
The World Reads in awe as I write !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home